Popular Posts

Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome!

Hi Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I'm really excited to document my Crossfit experience from the get-go. Before my hairdresser told me all about Crossfit I knew very little. I knew it was intense (you flip tires, people!) and I knew everyone who did it seemed to have the body I want. I also heard about how great the community of people was and how great the results were. She told me about how motivational it was, how everyone worked together and how fast you see results. She told me about the WOD ("Workout of the Day") and how everyone ends up doing the same thing. She assured me it's not intimidating and that everyone's really supportive. She made it sound amazing! The more research I did, the more I wanted to see what Crossfit was all about.

So I'm giving it a try. I was nervous-excited to get started (since everyone seems to know each other already), but I have to start somewhere. I just ran my first half marathon and my weight loss goals kind of took a backseat to that. I'm ready to get back into it and see some real results again. Today is my "trial" session and I have an appointment with the trainer at 3:30.

I'm planning on taking some pictures (which may or may not be posted on here) and measurements (which I will post). My weight loss journey has been long (I'll post all about that later too) and I really want to see where Crossfit can take me now.

- N

2 comments: