Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Update - 11/3/10 @ 8:00am

I’m working today (I only work part time) so I got up around 7:20 to do that. Holy $#%! I am in pain. My back, my shoulders, my abs, my quads, my glutes. I’m hurting. Some of it’s worse than others (my back is killing, probably from the pull ups and the pushups combined), but my abs were the real surprise. I think they’re sore from kettlebells two days ago (that’s what my trainer said when I told her they were a little stiff yesterday) and from all the sit ups and pushups yesterday. God, I love pushups. They’re such a great exercise. Anyone can do them (to an extent) anywhere and they literally work everything from your shoulders to your hips. Everybody go do some pushups today! Hehe.


I’m going back after work (am I slightly nuts? Probably). I’ll fill you guys in on how it goes.


Also, I was thinking as I do some exercises I could provide some tips on a specific exercise I was shown - stuff the trainer told me or whatever - for you guys. Like doing a pull up, for example. I was totally relying on the wrong muscles to take me through it so I figured other people might be too.


Just a thought :). I’ll post later tonight about my day 3 experiences.


- N

2 comments:

  1. I need to start doing push ups again, I miss them.

    How'd it goooo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall post soon, my dear. Help me figure out how to reply!

    ReplyDelete