Popular Posts

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! - Month Two Roundup


Hey everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic evening last night and are ready and raring to go in the New Year. I took some quick-ish measurements and a photo for you guys for my month two progress report since I’ll be starting month three of CrossFit next week. I’ll probably do the at-home workout today (100 pushups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats for time).

There’s not a huge difference (as you can see from my inches lost), but there is something I think. In the New Year I’m thinking of starting a modified version of the Paleo Diet. Maybe that’ll help me shed some weight a little faster.


Also, I don’t know when this happened but I think I grew half an inch in height...so good news there.


Stats:


Height - 5’7(.5)”, haha

Weight - 157/158

Bust - 38”

Waist - 29.5"

Hips - 38.25


For some reason my waist just isn’t budging, but I always lose weight there last, so I guess that’s to be expected. I’ve gone down a whole cup size in my bra though (got measured yesterday to spend my Victoria’s Secret gift card). I never was able to lose weight there, so I’m glad for that. I could definitely stand to shrink a little in that area (and every other area). Hopefully I really start seeing the inches come off this month.


And this is my progress picture for the last month. Like I said, not a huge difference but I see something for sure (as in more definition). Maybe it’ll just take me more time.


Also, I was a size 8 (comfortably) in my favourite workout pants when I started CrossFit and I went to the store yesterday (again, to spend gift card money) and decided just for kicks to try on the size 6. I ended up buying a size 6 in the pants because the sales girl seemed to think they fit me great (I thought they fit but they could’ve been a little looser, I just wanted a second opinion, I didn’t want to size up if I was going to be shrinking more, so I bought them in a different fabric that’s more forgiving). I guess that’s the inches lost in the hips/bum. That was kind of a big deal for me, my size goal when I was losing weight (at a size 14/16) was a size 6...so yeah, definitely have to keep checking the size tag to make sure I’m actually wearing a 6. It’s a little surreal. I haven’t been a size 6 since I was 14 (wow, 9 years). It seems like such a big jump from an 8 to a 6.


Now my goal is mostly to be bikini ready by summer...but that’s more on my perception than an actual number I can compare too.


Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend and I’ll see you back here on Monday!


- N

0 comments:

Post a Comment